Thursday, December 12, 2013

Self Portrait And Portraits

1. So what to do? Well here are some ideas (tried and tested) to increase your chances for getting that self portrait to look like what you had planned in your mind (or close to it).

2. There are several ways to approach self-portraits. One way is to frame an interesting composition and then, with your compact camera mounted on a tripod or another means of support, use the self-timer (if your camera has one) to trip the shutter after you get into position in front of the lens.
 Environmental portrait

  I picked this picture because I felt the emotion in the room and the hard work that was going on.












     I picked this picture because it captures the business of the city.











"Casual Portrait"
 I picked this photo because
I felt that I could see this happening and real life and not look fake.








I picked this picture because photo said that they are having a very enjoyed conversation.












"Formal Portrait"

I picked this picture because it takes emotion and puts it into one pose.  












I picked this picture because  
it show compassion. 










"Self Portrait"


I picked this picture because it showed personality. 













I picked this photo because it shows happiness and enjoyment. 












I will put in self representation. Also try to include emotion the picture and action shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment